Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

The Duke game was A-mazing!  Sure they beat their opponents by 41 points, but it was just great getting to be there and really experience everything first hand.  There's is truly nothing like Cameron Indoor Stadium.  The Cameron Crazies are nuts and creative.  They are non-stop action, much like the players.  There was hardly ever a dull moment and that's just the fans.  Seeing the players in real life did not disappoint.  They are huge and they are phenomenal athletes.  I was so impressed with how they played and how excited the players on the bench get for the players in the game.  When Miles Plumlee posterized that dude on a pass from Gbinije, I nearly jumped out of my seat.  And then when Mason went reverse going baseline, I DID jump out of my seat.  Those Plumlees are amazing athletes.

It was a great first game, but I sure hope it's not my last!  Duke/UNC is still on my bucket list and I hope it gets crossed off sooner rather than later.

Go Duke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment